Center City, Philadelphia- Zimmer BellaTek Encode Implant System & Digital Workflow
Time & Location
About the Event
We hope you can join us for an evening of live and in-person CE at the gorgeous Estia Restaurant in Center City. Speaker TIffany Schreppler, a Zimmer Biomet Digital Dentistry Specialist, will lead us in a informative and education tour of how different implementations can impact our practice in BIG ways.
Some points to note include:
- Overview of BellaTek EncodeImpression System and Encode Healing Abutments.
- How the use of OEM parts and pieces positively impacts your practice outcome.
- Learn how digital workflow can helpwith efficiency and effectiveness inyour dental practice.
- Live scanner demo and trials
- A simpler and quicker process that minimizes chairtime. You have the ability to restore the case in fewer office visits compared to traditional non-encode cases that do not use an IOS.
Registration is complimentary for licensed practitioners to attend. Please complete registration by 6/10/21 in order to guarantee your seating for this event.
1CE Credit will be issued after event.