Sat, Mar 04|
Evans Hall @ PCOM
Clinical Case Presentations in Oral Pathology
SPEAKER: MANSOOR MADANI, DMD (6CE Credits) Breakfast & Lunch Included
Time & Location
Mar 04, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Evans Hall @ PCOM, 4170 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131, USA
About the event
SPEAKER: MANSOOR MADANI, DMD
- Identify and understand numerous oral and maxillofacial soft and hard tissue lesions, their potential associations with systemic diseases and their implications in the dental practice.
- Recognize the normal range of clinical findings and deviations from normal, requiring monitoring, treatment and management.
- Develop a differential diagnosis for both soft and hard tissue lesions of the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Select, obtain, evaluate, and interpret clinical, radiographic and other diagnostic information and procedures.
- Recognize the importance of head and neck exams, biopsies, and referrals to specialists for optimal patient care.
Breakfast and lunch are included with the course.